Step Into A Colorful Life
31g Lightweight | 40-day Battery Life
5 ATM Water Resistance | Built-in GPS
31g Lightweight | 40-day Battery Life
5 ATM Water Resistance | Built-in GPS
The Amazfit Bip S is designed to be more powerful than the previous generation, thanks to the revolutionary design of the watch materials and manufacturing process, while remaining ultra-lightweight. With only 31 grams with the watch band, the watch is very comfortable to wear while doing sport or sleeping.
Light & Comfortable
Colorful & Wear Resistant
Fit your Style
*The cleaning process is applied on the silicone straps only (see more information on the following page).
The case is designed with seamless two-color technology to fuse two different shades of polycarbonate material, allowing different colors while ensuring hardness, lightness, and a highly expressive appearance.
The Amazfit Bip S uses the Cleaning wristband manufacturing process developed by Huami Technology. Molecular lattice technology ensures the entire wristband is soft, dry, and resistant to dirt, making it perfect for long-term wear.
* The cleaning process is applied on the silicone straps only (white rock, red orange, warm pink), the carbon black strap is made of skin-friendly TPU which is already dry, so it does not require it.
The Amazfit Bip S is built with excellence in mind down to the smallest details, even the buttons. The 316L stainless steel button is finely machined by high-precision CNC machine tools, sandblasted, and treated with a PVD vacuum coating process to make the surface of the button colorful and wear resistant. In the middle of the button, the watch's color scheme is matched through a tone drip process, which enhances the overall fullness and design details of the watch and adds a finishing touch.
The Amazfit Bip S has a color-changing watch body with shades including carbon black, white rock, red orange and warm pink to satisfy your desire for color and expression.
The Amazfit Bip S has outstanding battery life thanks to the electronic components selection and power optimization technology.
* Test conditions for 40-day battery life: factory default dial, running once a week for half an hour, 100 notifications per day, default brightness 10%. In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and therefore may differ from laboratory data.
22 Hours ContinuousWorking Time
BioTrackerTM PPGHeart Rate Sensor
The ingenious transflective color display allows you to clearly see the screen while taking advantage of low power consumption and eye protection even if the power-intensive backlight is not turned on. It performs even better in outdoor environments, since the brighter the sunlight is, the clearer the display looks, making it ideal for outdoor sports. When the ambient light is low, you can turn on the watch backlight to fully illuminate the screen.
The built-in Sony 28nm GPS chip, through several product updates and iterations, as well as continuous optimization and adjustment, performs even better in satellite search speed, positioning accuracy, and power consumption. The GPS can operate continuously for 22 hours.
* Test conditions for 22 hours GPS continuous working time: GPS continuously on, heart rate always on. In actual use, battery life is related to various factors such as settings, operations, and operating conditions, and may differ from laboratory data.
Inside the slim body of the Amazfit Bip S, the built-in battery has a capacity of 190mAh. The use of a high-performance switching regulator power chip (low-current high-efficiency DCDC) and optimized Bluetooth reduces power consumption, improves device efficiency, and provides sufficient power for a long battery life.
The Amazfit Bip S uses the BioTracker™ PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor independently developed by Huami Technology. The effective high-precision sensing area is 3 times that of the previous generation, the LED luminous intensity is 7 times that of the previous generation, and the heart rate monitoring accuracy is improved to 98%, all while using only one-fifth the power of the previous generation of products, making this a significant advance for watches with full-day heart rate monitoring.
heart rate monitoring accuracy*
* Compare to the previous generation
Amazfit Bip S is small, but it contains a lot of potential. Water Resistant to 5 ATM, it supports 10 sports modes including swim tracking, the continuous heart rate monitoring and PAI Health assessment system provide useful tools to improve your health and workout efficiency. Additional functional and practical features such as notifications, alarm clock, weather forecast, and world clock will bring more convenience into your daily life and work.
Control Music On Your Phone
10 Sports Modes
5 ATM with Swim Tracking
Health Assessment System
Once the Amazfit Bip S is connected to your phone, you can control music playback from your watch, making it even easier for you to exercise.
The Amazfit Bip S is waterproof to 50 meters. You can wear it while swimming, and also record interesting swimming data, including stroke rate, stroke times, SWOLF index, tracks in open waters, etc.
In addition, the watch also supports 10 sports modes, which provide data such as track display, speed, heart rate, distance reminders, and most importantly, excessive heart rate reminders, making you safer when exercising.
The Amazfit Bip S monitors your heart rate throughout the day, including your resting heart rate and heart rate intervals. This allows you to know more about your physical condition.
Amazfit Bip S integrates the innovative huami-PAI™ Health Assessment System, which eliminates the need to track complicated data and allows you to intuitively understand your physical state at a glance, as well as more concisely and precisely control your health.
Learn more: What is the huami-PAI™ Health Assessment System?
PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies*, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
*HUNT Fitness Study: The study was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, lasted 25 years, and involved 45,000 participants.
The Amazfit Bip S also has rich and useful reminder functionality. Messages can be read directly on the watch screen. When the phone receives a call, the watch will vibrate and display a reminder. The alarm clock, weather forecast, and world clock features bring even more convenience to your life.
42 x 35.3 x 11.4mm
31g (with strap) and 19g (without strap)
Silicone and skin friendly TPU
110 mm (long), 85 mm (short)
1.28" Transflective Color TFT, resolution 176 x 176,
Always-on Display, 64 RGB color gamut
2.5D Corning Gorilla 3 generation tempered glass +
BioTracker TMPPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor
3-axis acceleration sensor
3-axis geomagnetic sensor
GPS + GLONASS
200mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (Typical value)
About 2.5 hours
Clip / 2-pins POGO pin
Daily use mode: 40 days
Standby mode: 90 days
GPS continuous working time: 22 hours
Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Clip dock, user manual
* Test conditions:
40-day battery life: factory default dial, running once a week for half an hour, 100 notifications per day, default brightness 10%.
90-day standby: factory default dial, time display, activity tracking, sleep monitoring.
22 hours GPS continuous working time: GPS continuously on, heart rate always on.
* The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
* The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
* To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.